The Jacksons were guests on The Arsenio Hall Show last night and they performed some of their classics including “Can You Feel It.”
Tag Archives: The Jacksons
1. Why are people “outraged” about Eric Benet’s song “Redbone Girl” but have never listened to his song “Chocolate Legs?”
3. Why are people taking sides in the Jackson family conflict when no one really knows the whole story? And could the public’s perception of Michael Jackson’s children being “victims” have anything to do with the fact they are white in a Black family?
Revision: The Force M.D.’s were actually the first group to sucessfully sing and rap. See “Itchin’ For A Scratch.”
Gangstarr-Mass Appeal –
1. Aren’t you glad that Guru is recovering from a heart attack, coma and surgery? But why is MC Solaar the only person in charge of his affairs?
2. What is going on at the Jackson house where a 13-year old Jaafar Jackson son of Jermaine Jackson can buy a stun gun without anyone knowing? Why should Katherine Jackson who is much older now be burdened with this kind of living arrangement just because Jermaine does not want to pay child support when it’s clear that the kids need both parents on a daily basis?
3. Will Run DMC really reunite at the annual picnic given by The Roots?