1. Will Janet Jackson’s marriage to a Muslim man stop from her from being “Nasty” i.e. from making music?
2. Why didn’t younger R&B musicians pay for any funerals of older blues legends like Etta James if The Rolling Stones did?
3. What did Quentin Tarantino mean by saying that “Roots” was inauthentic? Why didn’t he specify what was “inauthentic” about it? And even though “Django Unchained” was enjoyable was the N word really needed all those times?
4. Is it really surprising to learn that Youtube had to discipline Universal Music Group, Sony/BMG and RCA Records for using fraudulent view-counting techniques to boost their video view numbers?
1. Isn’t The Dream telling the truth when he talks about the world’s fascination with white people doing soul music and Blacks being pigeonholed into pop? And doesn’t it prove that the bottom line at major labels is not just money but whiteness?
2. Why did someone give Janet Jackson a pickanniny type doll as a tour gift if we live in a "post-racial" world?
4. How can Gene Simmons criticize Rihanna’s music for not “being real” when Kiss is nothing more than a great marketing plan, gimmicks and mediocre musicality? Compared to Jimi Hendrix, Kiss is not real.