1. Won’t it be interesting to hear what No I.D. comes up with for Eminem?
3. What’s more entertaining? DMX’s rants or his new CD Undisputed?
1. What was the point of the “beef” between Chris Brown and Odd Future?
2. What does the track that Nas did with Odd Future sound like?
3. Is Prince serious about not recording anymore music unless and until there are new digital copyright laws? Does he not know that technology is always three steps ahead of the law?
1. Why are media outlets saying that Teena Marie was the first white artist to sign to Motown when it was Chris Clark?
2. Why did Chris Brown respond to Raz B on Twitter?
3. Why did Lauryn Hill chastise her audience when they disapproved of her being an hour late for her show?
1. Was it in good taste for Chris Brown to show his certificate of completion for a court-ordered domestic violence classs?
2. Why did DJ Cipha Sounds think that it would be okay to make a joke about HIV and Haitian women?
3. Is it really shocking to know that Dead Prez turned down a deal with Jay-Z’s Roc Nation to keep their independence?
1. Is it time for Chris Brown and his mom to take a break from Twitter after her comment about Michael Jackson and his exchange with Kat Stacks?
2. Now that Willow Smith’s song is an internet hit and she’s signed to Jay-Z’s label will she be the next pre-teen idol?
3. Why did the Emmy’s mistaken Rutina Wesley for Regina King?