1. Why did entertainment reporter Sam Rubin make the mistake of confusing Samuel L. Jackson for Laurence Fishburne?
2. Didn’t Michael Jackson’s fans take fandom to a new level when they successfully sued for one euro ($1.37) in a French court for emotional damages suffered after his passing?
3. Now that Nicki Minaj has misued Malcolm X’s image and Lil’ Wayne rapped disrespectfully about Emmett Till, are all the rappers on the Cash Money roster going to insult famous civil rights icons?
4. Have you seen the Peter Pilotto commercial for Target that uses Sylvester’s “You Make Me Feel Mighty Real?”
5. Wasn’t it dope how De La Soul gave their catalog away on Valentines Day to show love to their fans but where was The Grind Date?