1. Even if Nicki Minaj endorsed Romney as a publicity stunt, was it really a smart one?
2. Why would Essence magazine, the magazine for Black women in America, have a problem with Jill Scott wearing her natural hair on the cover of the October 2012 issue? And why haven’t they put Gabby Douglas and/or the Black Olympians on the cover?
3. Now that Pitchfork has done a retraction of their video of Chief Keef at a firing range in response to the rapper being investigated for making a joke about the death of rapper LilJojo on Twitter, why did they think it was OK in the first place?
4. Did you know that Chi Ali was released from prison last week?
5. Don’t you think Floetry sounds better together?